Free Online Marketing Tools
The best way to optimize websites requires several steps. The implementation of online marketing measures is usually preceded by a comprehensive analysis. Website deficits and potentials can be determined using a variety of analysis tools.
Below is a brief overview of professional yet free OM tools:
- Google Keyword Planer: To identify search reach and market potential for thematic keywords.
- Screaming Frog: Meta-Title, Meta-Description, or images can be checked for accuracy.
- Similar Web: Even in the basic version, you will receive a graphical overview of the traffic potential of your website free of charge.
- Smart SISTRIX and Sichtbarkeitsindex: In the free version, SISTRIX delivers results that are of great use in OnPage optimization.
- Moz Best Free Tools: Even Moz offers a lot of helpful tips & tools that make your work for free.
► For further questions please contact us via our contact form.
Set up target definitions in advance of an analysis. Use performance data to better understand your own potential in the digital environment. Do not limit your chances and goals, but expand them step by step.
We wish you every success in optimizing your non-profit website!